Sunday, January 4, 2009

William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park

Passing through Little Rock, we noticed a sign for the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park. Of course we had to drive by. Wouldn't you?

To get there, we had to drive down Clinton Ave.



We passed President Clinton Ave.



Saw the Presidential library.. I hopped out of the RV to snag some pictures in my socks. It was a long way from the road too! Unfortunately most of them came out badly because of the dark. I didn't realize there was a night snapshot on the camera until today :( Oh well. You can google it if you want to see what it looks like. LOL.



The Arkansas and US flags. I guess there wasn't a lot of wind.




Who knows what was inside. All I could see was a motorcycle. Cigar, maybe?



As with everything else, it was closed.



On to Hot Springs!



No comments:

Post a Comment