Sunday, January 4, 2009

Grand Canyon!

We have arrived at the Grand Canyon and are now parked in a nice spot with electric and water. We even managed to open the park cable box, which we couldn't seem to figure out last night. Must have been the exhaustion.

Getting here was a little scary, and by scary I mean terrifying. If you had asked me if I thought it would be snowing here, I would have said no. I was wrong! Silly me, I thought it was always HOT at the Grand Canyon. I'm pretty sure Lisa kept this little fact from me so I would agree to come. At least we had a cute snowman already waiting for us in the front yard.

We're settling in and getting some dinner. Microwave pizza and beer (well wine for Lisa). The wi-fi is working, although slow and annoying but hey can't ask for the world.

I doubt I'll be venturing out in the snow tonight to check out the sky. I prefer the warmth and coziness of the RV. I mean, I did come here to get away from the cold after all.

Tomorrow we'll wake up, check out the sites and then head on to San Diego. We should arrive sometime in the evening. The hot tub is my prize and I'm going for it!

-Jen

2 comments:

  1. The Grand Canyon is awesome, isn't it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... now you know. It isn't always HOT at the Grand Canyon ... or New Mexico either. Specially in the northern parts. :g:

    ReplyDelete