Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 - We have a new RV (the pictures)

We have a new RV. This one is a Tioga, instead of a Jamboree. I'm not sure that Tioga means anything significant, but Jamboree sounds more fun and at some point today, I was wishing I were back in the Transmission Corporation of America Parking lot sitting in the Jamboree.



Our stuff was moved, the animals were relocated. Everyone is looking comfortable and ready to go.



A side by side view of the two RV's, one headed for the back of a two truck and the other for California!



Lisa belting in for the long trip ahead..



JJ is feeling a little sad, maybe bored...either way he found comfort in Mommy's lap.



Moose helped me update my Facebook status, because that is important you know.



...and were on our way to Nashville!




-Jen

1 comment: