Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nashville - The pictures

Since we lost 24 hours, time was of the essence. We didn't want to skip Nashville though, so we took a driving tour of downtown.

On our way we saw these trucks and despite the fact that it really looks like they are headed straight for us, they were not. They were actually being towed by another truck. Sure looks freaky though, and with our luck this trip, I wouldn't be surprised.



Taking the exit for Memphis!



Nashville in the distance..



The Frist



Sites...



Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum!





I stopped caring about embarrassing myself with horrible pics and hopped out. Note the greasy hair. Ugh.





Nashville Visitor Center



Broadway...Looks fun. If we had actually had the time to stop.



I found this amusing but shouldn't Church be on the right?



We chose Gay...



then headed for Memphis! Next time I visit Nashville, I really hope I can get out and enjoy the town.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment