Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Mexico

4 states in 1 day! we crossed over into New Mexico about 10 minutes ago. The speed limit is 75. Normally that would be a big woohoo but at the moment I'm wishing it was not. After the days events Im feeling a litle skittish and on edge and cruising at 75 in the dark is not helping.

We are going to drive a little bit longer and then call it a night. im ready to collapse into the bed but unlike Lisa will not be able to do that while we are still moving.

The trip reads 1294 which means we've managed 700 miles today. go us! According to Tom Tom we are 8 and a half hours from the Grand Canyon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I don't think I ever took my RV rental above 60, no matter what the speed limit was. I was having a lot of trouble battling the winds.

    ReplyDelete