Friday, January 2, 2009

Crash Bang Boom

Well we are finally safely in OKLAHOMA after 5 long hours. After the incident with the mirror we headed out driving down some pretty 2 lane highway forever and a day. There is NOTHING in Arkansas, in fact I think they want to be Kansas so they have something to do.

So Finally we hit Fort Smith, an actual real town, unlike "Y" City and think hey I bet there is a Best Buy and we can get our wireless situation fixed. Well I tried to merge into the turn lane and I say try for a good reason, because dumb ass me missed and instead sideswiped a car with the corner of the cabin on this thing. Brilliant maneuver. Luckily all are fine as was the driver and the dog in the other car, a tiny little Mazda BTW, now I know why people say small cars are hard to see. He was very nice great sport about the whole thing barely blinked and eye. However, before we got out of there his whole family stopped by to see the sight.

So know we are back on the road, Jen is driving and we are even further behind than we could have imagined. on the plus side El Monte RV has confirmed that dropping this thing off a day late is not going to be an issue and they aren't going to charge me. Thank god because I really didn't want to have to beat anyone down.

On the plus side we are once again fully locked, loaded, and virtual.

3 comments: