Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tennessee!

I am now an experienced RV driver. Woohoo! It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Just took some time getting used to the mirrors. I guess I can now cross "Driving an RV" off my Do before I die list.

We just crossed over the state line into Tennessee. About time we got out of Virgina!

417 miles down! Only 3600 left to go.

According to TomTom we'll be in Nashville at 5:38 am but I'm sure we will give up and pull over by then. No idea where, we're just trucking along until we decide to do something else. The only thing we do know is we will be sleeping in TN tonight. :)

-Jen

2 comments:

  1. Dinner is on me when you guys get to Memphis!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a good truckstop right up the street from where I live in Olive Branch, Mississippi. Google Flying J on Bethel Road. Of course there is probably something up off Route 40 too. Just let me know where you'll be staying. Still got my number right? It's in a post on TRL.

    ReplyDelete